With the average cost of a college education now nudging $100,000.00, would you spend 1% of that to find out how to spend the rest?
College Is Risky Business
Consider these facts regarding college education in 2012:
- Since 1991, college tuition has increased at twice the rate of inflation. That’s an increase of almost 50%.
- Compare that to the median income of a college graduate, which has only increased 9.4% since 1991.
- The average four-year college only graduates 55.5% of its students within six years.
- Total student loan debt in the U.S. is $867 billion – more than auto loans or credit cards.
College costs have skyrocketed, while inflation-adjusted wages have declined and the time required to graduate has also gone up. A college education is no longer the no-brainer it used to be. In fact, it’s downright risky.
- Does your student know with certainty what college courses to take?
- Does he know what his major will be?
- How will she choose among all the options?
- What are the chances those choices will lead to a happy and successful life?
Plan for Happiness and Success
The Know Thyself Program™ helps 16 to 18 year old students make the right career choice the first time.
It reduces the risk of changing majors and losing credits, saving you money and preventing your child from accumulating a lifetime of debt.
Liberty Harbor Academy’s Know Thyself Program will provide you with:
- Reveals the student’s unique and learned abilities
- Identifies where their talents lie
- Recommends what college major to pursue
- Suggests what hobbies may suit their recommended career path.
Maximize Success. Minimize Risk.
The program begins with a series of 4 classes (3 hours each). Next, a series of discovery tools will reveal the student’s unique and learned abilities. Finally, you’ll meet with a specially trained Know Thyself counselor. The process will maximize the chances that your child will succeed in college and life while minimizing the financial risk and outlay.
Save Yourself Time, Money and Frustration
“The discovery tools indicated that I should focus on the trades, specifically landscaping. My parents wanted me to study accounting. I dropped out after one year of college. I went into landscaping and have been pleased ever since.”
How It Works
For the price of $995, you can get peace of mind and ensure that your child has the best chance at success and happiness.Sign Up Now!
The Know Thyself Program
PART ONE: KNOW THYSELF
These classes will find out what they don’t teach you in school that will make you highly successful. In only 4 days of 3-hour classes (Monday – Thursday), you’ll discover the tools for success in college putting you way ahead the rest of your life.
If you are interested in one of these sessions, due to the constraints of having the school running 9am to 5pm, we will schedule your Know Thyself classes on purchase of the Know Thyself Program. If you have questions regarding that scheduling, please call our main office at 603-296-0939.
The following sessions are currently available:
- September 29, 9am to 12pm
- October 27, 9am to 12pm
- November 24, 9am to 12pm
- December 29, 9am to 12pm
PART TWO: DISCOVERY TOOLS
Once the classes are complete, the student will spend 3 hours discovering their innate and learned abilities. By participating in a series of questionnaires, they’ll find out how to put their own abilities and new-found knowledge to the best possible use.
PART THREE: DISCOVERY COUNSELING
Once the results are in, you’ll meet personally with a trained Know Thyself counselor. Here, you’ll put it all together and find out not only the best choices for majors, but how you work, ideas for hobbies and much, much more.Sign Up Now!
Find Your Way
“I graduated from high school without focusing on college. I knew I had to do something. The discovery tools told me that my personality and career interest was in the area of sales. I studied sales in college and went on to a very satisfying career in consumer sales with a national department store.”